Student thoughts

This experience has been very eye-opening for me. It was super fun to go through the Flipgrid introduction videos to see the Finland students and learn about their hobbies and their passions, along with their reasoning as to why they wanted to participate in this program. I think programs like these definitely open the table up for collaboration and communication and gives me hope that the youth of countries are willing to set their differences aside and discuss world issues that affect everyone. Committee sessions have been great for me, and I enjoy hearing everyone talk about possible solutions and current state perspectives on the topic at hand. I am very lucky to be a part of something big and this makes me optimistic for the future world of politics that younger generations will start to gain momentum in.  

 Francesca C

First snow in Verona



Comments